FOX PERFORMANCE SERIES
Outback Kitters takes immense pride in offering the Fox 2.0" Remote Reservoir Performance Elite Series Shocks, a true marvel in the world of suspension technology. Renowned for their unrivaled performance, these shocks stand as the pinnacle of excellence in the industry.
With superior dampening control, advanced reservoir design, and precision engineering, they effortlessly conquer the most challenging terrains, delivering an unparalleled driving experience.
Transform your ride with Fox 2.5 Performance Elite Series, which are arguably the best shocks on the market.
Increase your vehicle's off-road capability by extending drop-out travel in most applications. Experience on-road comfort with performance-minded shock valving for a connected ride with less vehicle sway. Tuned specifically for your vehicle’s application.
Consistent and fade-resistant performance due to high-quality materials: aluminum bodies, race-developed main piston, and a true internal floating piston (IFP) to separate gas and oil.
Built-to-last, torture-tested and race-proven to give a lifetime of great rides. FOX products are built from aluminum, dissipating heat four times better than conventional materials. All FOX shocks are fully serviceable and resistant to corrosion and harsh environments.
- Race-developed high-flow pistons and vehicle-specific valving improve both on- and off-road comfort and control;
- 2.0” diameter one-piece aluminum bodies dissipate heat caused by riding over rough roads or bumpy trails, maintaining comfort on or off road for the duration of your drive and resist corrosion over time.
- Internal floating piston (IFP) separates the nitrogen charge from the high-performance suspension fluid, eliminating any chance of mixing that causes a stock shock to become mushy during on- and off-road conditions.
- Redundant sealing pack and beefy 5/8” shaft ensure durability over the long haul;
- Fully-rebuildable design means these shocks can be maintained and even adapted through different internal tuning options to the ongoing changes of your vehicle.