Outback Kitters is proud to announce our partnership with Matt Baker and the team at The Explore Life. We kicked the year off with the brand new Ram 2500 build that's heading to the United States, and as a company that is passionate about outdoor adventure, we couldn't be more excited to support The Explore Life's vision that embodies the spirit of exploration.
If you haven't seen Matt's Rig Rundown on YouTube yet, well... it's a cracker!
The Explore Life's Ram 2500 is a custom-built adventure vehicle that is designed to take on any terrain and provide a comfortable and capable basecamp for all your outdoor excursions. It features an array of impressive modifications, including the Outback Kitters pre runner bar, roof rack, 4" BDS suspension lift, ROH wheels, BFG tyres, and Lightforce lights in every direction.
The new GCI Canopy is also kitted up with all the amenities you need to live comfortably in the great outdoors, including their newly designed full kitchen, dual Dometic fridges, an insane RedArc Electronic Setup - complimented perfectly with The Bush Company's 270 Awning and Rooftop Tent.
This was all put together in record time by the EC Offroad workshop, who are the experts of American Truck builds in Australia.
We are thrilled to be a part of this project and to see the finished product in action. The Explore Life Ram 2500 is a testament to the power of innovation and the limitless possibilities of outdoor adventure.
Why send a Landcruiser over when we can team up together and show the Americans how we get their own vehicles kitted for the outback!
At Outback Kittens, we are committed to supporting the outdoor community and providing the products necessary to make the most of your time in nature. We believe that everyone deserves to experience the beauty and wonder of the outdoors, and we are proud to be a part of an industry that helps make that possible.
We invite you to follow along with us as we document the progress of The Explore Life's adventures around the United States and showcase the incredible capabilities of this custom adventure vehicle.
To stay in touch with all of the action, make sure you're following Matt and thea team:
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@theexplorelife
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/theexplorelife/
The Outback Kitters products on this Ram 2500 that feature in this build feature are:
- Pre Runner Bar & Bash Plate
- Sherpa 17,000lb Winch
- Winch Isolator Bracket
- Front Coil SumoSprings
- OK Adventure Rail Roof Rack & Rhino Platform
- OK Legend Mirror
- BDS Suspension 4" Lift Kit with Fox 2.5 Shocks
- Fuse Panel Bracket
- Switch Pro Module Mount
- Rear Shock Guards
- Brake Line Extension Brackets
- AEV Snorkel
Ram 2500 Details:
- Purchased through AUSMV - www.ausmv.com.au
- Built by EC Offroad - www.ecoffroad.com.au
- Tray & Canopy by GCI Traytec - www.gcitraytec.com.au
- Fridges by Dometic: https://www.dometic.com/en-au/outdoor
- Quad Lock: https://www.quadlockcase.com.au/
- Protected by Bush Wrapz: https://bushwrapz.com.au/
- Rooftop Tent & Awning by The Bush Company: https://www.thebushcompany.com.au/
- Long Range Tank by Brown Davis: https://www.browndavis.com.au/
- Spotlights and Lightbars by Lightforce: https://www.lightforce.com/
- Electrical Package by Redarc Electronics: https://www.redarc.com.au/
- Tyres by BF Goodrich: https://www.bfgoodrich.com.au/
- UHF by GME: https://www.gme.net.au/au/
- Wheels by ROH Wheels: https://roh.com.au/
- Recovery Equipment by Maxtrax: https://www.maxtrax.com.au/
- Overtime Payment & Celebratory Beers by Your Mates Brewing: https://yourmatesbrewing.com/
Don't forget to check out our Social Media pages for more updates: